It is that time of year and we are excited to announce Cottonwood Institute’s annual Top 10 Inspiring Stories from 2017!
So what were our students up to this year? Check it out!
- 2017 Ripple Effect Award Winners Change Their World
- Daily Camera Covers Angevine Middle School Action Project
- STRIVing For A Sustainable Future – Dancing To A New Beat
- Community Adventure Program Students Present At The Civic Learning And Action Showcase
- A Trip Of Firsts For Colorado Youth For A Change Students
- The Kids At Casa de la Esperanza Were Bee-ing Amazing
- STRIVE Prep – Westwood Students Provide Healthy Snacks in a Local Food Desert
- New Vista High School Students Learn The Power Of Attunement
- Cottonwood Institute: Official Partner And Provider For E Movement Launch In Boulder
- Cottonwood Institute Honored To Be Finalist For ColoradoBiz Magazine Top Company Award
What were your favorite stories, Action Projects, or events from 2017? Post your favorite link on our Cottonwood Institute Facebook Page!
We could not impact the live students and local communities without the generous support of our students, alumni, parents, educational partners, staff, instructors, volunteers, donors, sponsors, board members, and SuperFans.
If you are inspired by our work, please consider making a tax-deductible donation by December 31st, 2017 by clicking here.
And please support these amazing companies and organizations that help make Cottonwood Institute programs possible.