Spring is in the air and the 10th Annual Base Camp Bash to benefit Cottonwood Institute is rapidly approaching on Saturday, April 11th, 2015 from 7-10pm at RedLine in Denver, CO. Who’s excited? We are excited!
In case you are not feeling our excitement just yet, here are 5 reasons to help get you there:
- Food. Hungry? Come sample the goods from Snooze and don’t miss their legendary S’mores pancake for dessert!
- Beverages. Beer from Great Divide, wine courtesy of Il Castagno, yes please!
- People. Come hang out with the movers and shakers of Denver and check out our amazing sponsors by Clicking Here.
- Bidding. Yes, this is a fundraiser after all. But we have a strict no crap policy, so check out these amazing trips, event tickets, outdoor gear, and date nights to the best restaurants and bars in Denver by Clicking Here.
- Music. The Lance Acker Jazztet is ready to hit it with their upbeat, swingin’ jazz tunes.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
We are limited to selling a total of 200 tickets and we are well on our way to selling out again this year. Get ’em before they are gone and if you really want to step up, become a VIP and enjoy that cocktail tasting from Randy Layman at Ace Eat Serve and delicious food from Butcher’s Bistro, PB Love, and Cake Crumbs. Time is limited, the VIP party is only from 6-7pm, so don’t be late! For general admission tickets or to become a VIP, Click Here.
SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT!
After you get your tickets to the Bash, go to our Facebook Page and post a picture, share a comment about what you are excited about, and add #BaseCampBash2015