As a small nonprofit organization, we appreciate any and all support from financial contributions to items on our Wish List. If you would like to donate one of our Wish List items, please contact Ford Church at 303.447.1076. Remember, your donation is tax-deductible!
- 3 Macbook Pro 13″ Computers. We have expanded to 3 full-time employees and are in need of 3 new computers. Cost: $1,500 each
- 3 HP LaserJet Printers. We are in need of 3 new printers. Cost: $250 each
- Free Office Space. We are looking for a small 1-2 room office with access to common areas such as in the downtown Denver area.
- Free Storage Space. We are looking for a small garage or storage unit to store camping gear and equipment for our programs. Ideally, we are looking for space between Boulder and Denver off of US 36.
- 3 Digital Cameras
- 3 Digital Video Cameras
- 10 x 10 Canopy Tent. For events and festivals
- 2 six-foot Banquet Table. For events and festivals
- Mission Achievable 6-month Coaching Series: (Cost: $2,495)
- The Benevon Complete Library for sustainable fundraising: (Cost: $325)
- Guide for Colorado Nonprofit Organizations (Cost: $185)
- Land Access: The Cottonwood Institute is looking to develop relationships with private land owners within 1 – 1.5 hours from the Boulder/Denver area to provide land access for our 1-7 day programs in exchange for completing environmental stewardship projects such as fire mitigation, invasive plants, trail building, etc.
- Storage Space. The Cottonwood Institute would like to store gear and equipment at a convenient location between Boulder and Denver. If you are willing to donate a storage unit or provide us with access to existing storage space, we would greatly appreciate it!
- Transportation. We are actively looking for an E-85 activity bus to transport students during our programs to increase the accessibility of the outdoors to a diverse group of students. We are looking for a new or used Ford E-350 Series or GM – 3500 Series vehicle .
- Trailer. We currently need a 4 x 8 enclosed trailer that we can use to safely haul gear and equipment during our courses.
CAMPING GEAR AND EQUIPMENT:
- 10 Pair of Winter Mittens
- 10 Winter Hats
- 10 head lamps
- 10 pair of snow shoes
- 5 Avalanche Beacons
- 5 Snow Shovels
- 5 Avalanche Probes
To make a tax-deductible contribution to the Cottonwood Institute, please Click Here or mail a check made payable to Cottonwood Institute: PO Box 7067, Denver, CO 80207.