1. Donate Online: The best way to make a donation is to donate online through GivingFirst.org. Thanks to GivingFirst.org and the Community First Foundation, there are no credit card fees so 100% of your donation will benefit our the Cottonwood Institute. Also, you don’t have to sign in or create an account, just click “check out as a guest” when you are checking out. If you have any trouble at all, please call us at 303.447.1076 and we would be happy to assist you. To make a donation through GivingFirst.org, Click Here.
2. Donate By Check: If you prefer to mail in your donation, please make checks payable to Cottonwood Institute and send it to: PO Box 7067, Denver, CO 80207. We would be happy to send you a self-addressed stamped envelope for your convenience, just call us at 303.447.1076, send us your address, and we will send that to you as soon as possible.
3. PayPal: If you prefer to donate via PayPal, Donate button below:
4. Gift Of Stock: More and more people are making gifts of stock to take advantage of an income tax charitable deduction, to avoid capital gains on the appreciated value of the securities, and to realize the full fair market value as a charitable contribution deduction. If you are interested in making a gift of stock to the Cottonwood Institute, please call us at 303.447.1076 to let us know.
For Electronic Transfers: Please have your broker send us the following information:
- Donor’s full name
- Name of the stock and trading symbol
- Number of shares
- A note saying that this gift of stock is a charitable contribution to the Cottonwood Institute’s Designated Fund at the Rose Community Foundation
- The electronic transfer should be sent to: RBC Wealth Management, DTC #0235 for Rose Community Foundation’s account #30752030
- For electronic transfer questions, please contact: Anne Garcia, Chief Financial and Operating Officer, Rose Community Foundation, 600 South Cherry Street, Suite 1200, Denver, CO 80246?, Phone: 303.398.7434
5. Gift and Estate Planning: If you would like to consider making a bequest, retirement plan gift, life insurance gift, real estate gift, charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or other estate planning gifts, Click Here to download a PDF with more information or contact us at 303.447.1076. And please let us know so we can thank you and add you to The Sustainability Club!
6. Sponsorship Opportunities: If your company is interested in sponsoring the Cottonwood Institute, please visit this section for a list of various sponsorship opportunities throughout the year.
7. Wish List: If you are unable to make a financial contribution, this section lists other ways you may be able to help.
OTHER IMPORTANT DONOR INFORMATION:
FUNDING PRIORITIES: If you are interested in making a financial contribution to the Cottonwood Institute, this section highlights a few of our most important funding priorities.
SUPPORTERS: This section acknowledges our past supporters, including individuals and businesses.
IRS FORM 990s:
IRS 501(c)3 DETERMINATION LETTER: