Instead of turning in a journal assignment this week, please click on the “comment” link below this post and answer the following questions regarding our Action Project. Before you submit your post, make sure to include your first name, last name, and email address. Also, because this will be viewed by the public, please check your spelling and grammar before submitting your post. If you are having technical difficulties, please turn in your written response to these questions. Please answer the following questions.
1. In general, how do you think our Action Project is going so far?
2. Specifically, what is going well in terms of positive actions, behaviors, successes, etc. that you have observed?
3. Specifically, what is not going well in terms of negative actions, behaviors, failures, etc. that you have observed?
4. How can you make changes in your actions or in your behaviors to improve your experience, the experience of your classmates, and to be more efficient to help organize our project by January 5th?
5. How has this class/process changed your views about your role as a high school student in the community?