As a small nonprofit organization, we appreciate any and all support, from financial contributions to items on our Wish List. If you would like to donate one of our Wish List items, please contact our Program Manager, Dru Falco at 303.447.1076 x702. Remember, your donation is tax-deductible!
- Land Access: Cottonwood Institute is looking to develop relationships with private land owners within 1 – 1.5 hours from the Boulder/Denver area to provide land access for our 1-7 day programs in exchange for completing environmental stewardship projects such as fire mitigation, invasive plants, trail building, etc.
- 14-Passenger Activity Bus: We are in need of a gently used 14-passenger Activity Bus in excellent condition to safely transport our students to and from program areas.
Camping Gear and Equipment
- Four person, three-season tents
- Two person tents, three-season tents
- One person, three-season tents
- 0º Sleeping bags
- Sleeping pads
- Roll-top tables
- Two-burner camp stoves
- Digital camera
- 55-gallon cooler with wheels
- Wool socks
- Any and all hiking boots and winter boots, especially in small sizes
- Avalanche probes
- Snow science kits
- Metal snow shovels
- Backcountry water filters
- Whittling knives for wood carving
- REI gift cards
To make a tax-deductible contribution to the Cottonwood Institute, please click here or mail a check made payable to Cottonwood Institute: PO Box 7067, Denver, CO 80207.