Beer Release Party
COTTONWOOD ORGANIC WHITE BEER RELEASE PARTY: Thursday, March 28th, 2013 from 5:00pm – Till…
The Skinny: We are excited to partner with Wynkoop Brewing Company to host a beer release party for a limited-edition organic beer called “Cottonwood Organic White” to benefit Cottonwood Institute.
From March 28th – April 30th, 2013, Wynkoop will donate $1 per pint of Cottonwood Organic White to support Cottonwood Institute programs to connect underserved students to the outdoors and empower them to tackle local environmental issues.
Come “raise a glass to the environment,” celebrate the sustainability initiatives of our partners, and win cool prizes all for a great cause!
Cost: $5 pints of Cottonwood Organic White, $5 Cottonwood Organic White pint glasses, $16.75 Cottonwood Organic White “organic” cotton t-shirts. There is no cover to attend, but donations at any level to help support our programs are appreciated! To make a tax-deductible donation, Click Here!
Wynkoop Prizes: If you complete a Cottonwood Organic White punch card from March 28th – April 30th, 2013, you will be entered into a drawing to win a case of canned beer from Wynkoop, a growler of their delicious beer, a Cottonwood Organic White t-shirt, and a Cottonwood Organic White beer glass. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page.
Sustainability Prizes: Participants can also complete a Sustainability Passport for a chance to win cool sustainability prizes. To get a stamp, visit the table of our sustainability partners, including: Alliance for Climate Education (ACE), Certifiably Green Denver, Colorado Foundation for Water Education, and Denver B-Cycle, and Redirect Guide. Answer a sustainability question or make a commitment to reduce your environmental footprint, complete your Passport, and be entered into a drawing to win cool sustainability prizes, including:
- 2 annual Denver B-Cycle passes from Denver Bike Sharing. Value: $160
- 2 lift tickets to A-Basin from Colorado Foundation For Water Education. Value: $160
- 1-year subscription to 5280 Magazine, $50 gift card to Matthew Morris Salon, $100 gift card to Bones Restaurant from 5280 Magazine. Value: $180
- Home Energy Monitor from Alliance For Climate Education. Value: $199
- 12 LED lights from Certifiably Green Denver. Value: $300
- In-studio family photography session with David Zwick from Pink Fog Studios plus one 8×10 print.
Sponsors: Thank you so much to our incredible sponsors for making this event possible.
If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Ford Church at 303.447.1076 or via Email.